~Real Life Connection Center- Permanent facility full time Real Life Connection Center centrally located in the Tampa Bay area for children, adults, and families to learn and grow together.
~Community Outreach Events- Sharing our vision with the public and offering support.
~Conferences- National events show-casing family and parenting experts and all that Tampa Bay has to offer.
~Support for schooled children who need supplemental education.
~Real Life Tour Bus- To host local field trips and embark on many journeys.
~Nationwide Outreach- Mentoring Real Life, Inc. branches and chapters across the country and globe.
~Internships, Apprenticeship, and Scholarships- When an individual needs assistance, we help the connection process within the community to facilitate an even deeper learning experience.
~Umbrella School- Partnering with alternative education schools which serve to oversee the homeschooling of children to fulfill government educational requirements.
~Adopters of an ALC:
● Gifted students bored in the current system
● Parents who are high-tech professionals and understand the benefits of Agile
● Highly motivated self-directed learners
● People into makerspaces and the maker movement
● Homeschool families looking for a more social environment for their kids
● Social activists & changemakers wanting an alternative to a broken system
● Families with young children who they feel are losing their love of learning because of
● People rebelling against standardized testing
● Families with children stressing about too much homework
● Kids with behavioral problems in normal schools
● Prodigies with extreme passions or skills who are looking for a place they can invest
● Unschoolers who want more people and some support structure
● People looking for Unschooling or Free Schooling places nearby
● Former Free School families who know they want some more structure, support and
documentation while staying self-directed
● Anarchist and Libertarian families wanting to provide a school experience with very
● Families who travel a lot and want a flexible schedule which can include travel as part of
their child’s education or even short visits at other ALCs